Sunday 15 March 2009

First week over

Well I just finished my first week of working for Illamasqua and I have to say it has been awesome! I'm loving the products, the team are lovely, I have the best managers you could wish for and even though we are only on a small preview bar in the corner out of the way we have been selling really well and are actually out of stock of a few items already!

Can't wait for thursday because Alex Box is coming in to do a demo and she is such an amazing makeup artist! it's going to rock! :)

Photobucket
Alex Box - Makeup Artist for Illamasqua

1 comment:

  1. I'm extremely jealous that you work for my new favourite brand! I'm going to be running a comp on my blog to win some Illamasqua goodies soon - Keep an eye out for me at your counter tomorrow or Friday too! Great blog xxx

    ReplyDelete